Friday, January 7, 2011

2010 In Review

2010 was pretty good to me. A significant improvement over 2009, which can still bite me in the rear.

2010 FAVORITES IN REVIEW:

BOOK: This is going to embarrass me beyond belief, but Abigail Renold's "The Last Man on Earth." It's a Jane Austen sequel. I'm a tad obsessed with them at the moment. I happened to finish the whole book in one day.

PLACE VISITED: Asheville, NC with my hubby and son

MEAL COOKED: It might be silly, but I made one kickass meatloaf this year! I've been trying to improve my cooking. Meatloaf is easy, but GOOD meatloaf can be difficult.

MEAL EATEN: At Bamian in Arlington, VA. Hubby and I used to live there, and went back to our favorite restaurants when we were up for a meeting. I really, really like this restaurant.

MOVIE: Harry Potter 7a.

INFORMATION LEARNED: Babies fart. A LOT.

ITEM BOUGHT: BFL/silk from Maryland Sheep and Wool. OMG soft. I also succeeded in my first spinningwheel laceweight using it.

MOMENT: My son's birth. Yes, it's cheesy. It's still true.

No comments:

Post a Comment