Friday, March 5, 2010

Furniture Frustration

I so didn't mean for this to become a place to complain about baby-related stuff, but since that's what 100% of my life is right now, I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised.

The nesting mom in me is furious today. We ordered furniture for the baby back on January 18, and were informed that the dresser would arrive in 4-6 weeks, the glider in a similar amount of time, and the crib would likely not be here until about the baby's due date, which was fine, since we're planning on having him in our room for the first few weeks anyway.

4 weeks have come and gone. So have 6. And I've now been informed that we will not have ANY furniture until after the baby is born.

I'm going into a meltdown panic mode. I'm not sure if we can cancel the order at this point. We could just drive down to IKEA and get some basic stuff tomorrow, if we could do that (which is what hubby wanted in the first place, sigh) but I just don't know what to DO!

Guess it's time to do what always makes it a little better... and call mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment